The Global Meat Speciation Testing market was valued at USD 1.92 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 3.02 billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 6.7%. over the analysis period 2023-2030.
Meat speciation testing is the identification of animal species and is carried out for a variety of reasons safety, economic, and ethnic. Meat speciation is performed for both cooked and raw meat products. Claims that are produced by-product labels are confirmed by the meat speciation testing systems so that the reliability of meat and meat products is checked, hence ensuring the safety of the consumers. The growing amount of meat consumers over the world coupled with the contemporary scandals occurring from the mislabeling of meat products has raised the demand for meat speciation testing. Meat is one of the highly utilized foodstuffs worldwide. Furthermore, the launching of the latest and innovative products within the meat food category, ensuring the food is of the highest quality has become of extreme importance.
Players Covered in Meat Speciation Testing market are:
Romer Labs Division Holding GmbH (Austria),VWR International LLC (U.S.),SGS SA (Switzerland),Eurofins Scientific SE (Luxemburg),Intertek Group PLC (UK),ALS Limited (Australia),Bio-Check Ltd (UK),LGC Ltd. (UK),Neogen Corporation (U.S.),LGC Science Group Ltd. (U.K.),Scientific Analysis Laboratories (U.K.),Genetic ID NA Inc. (U.S.),International Laboratory Services Ltd. (U.K.),AB Sciex LLC (U.S.),SYNLAB (Germany),Genius Laboratories Ltd. (U.K.) and Other Major Players.
Request a free sample copy:
Introspective Market Research report presents detailed analysis on the Meat Speciation Testing Market consumption trends by globally, historic and forecast consumption volumes and values at market and category level. It also provides indispensable data on brand share, distribution channels, profiles of companies active in the Meat Speciation Testing Market along with latest industry news, in addition to mergers and acquisitions. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics to account sales overall and to know which categories and segments are showing growth in the coming years.
· Cow (Bos Taurus)
· Swine (Sus Scrofa)
· Chicken (Gallus Gallus)
· Horse (Equus Caballus)
· Sheep (Ovis Aries)
If You Have Any Query Meat Speciation Testing Market Report, Visit:
Regional Outlook of Meat Speciation Testing Market
· Eastern Europe (Bulgaria, The Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Rest of Eastern Europe)
· Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Netherlands, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Western Europe)
· Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, The Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of APAC)
· Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of SA)
COVID-19 Impact on Meat Speciation Testing Market
The meat speciation testing market is rapidly gaining its pre-COVID levels and a healthy growth rate is anticipated over the forecast period, driven by the economic revival in most of the developing nations. Nevertheless, unprecedented situations owing to the anticipated third and further waves are producing a disconsolate outlook. This study endeavors to evaluate different scenarios of COVID-19’s impact on the future of the Meat Speciation Testing market over the forecast period. The COVID-19 pandemic impacted the supply chain, meat production, and meat prices that causing a severe socio-economic pandemic globally.
Report includes Competitor’s Landscape:
· Major trends and growth projections by region and country
· Key winning strategies followed by the competitors
· Who are the key competitors in this industry?
· What shall be the potential of this industry over the forecast tenure?
· What are the factors propelling the demand for the Action Figures And Statues?
· What are the opportunities that shall aid in significant proliferation of the market growth?
· What are the regional and country wise regulations that shall either hamper or boost the demand for Action Figures And Statues?
· How has the covid-19 impacted the growth of the market?
· Has the supply chain disruption caused changes in the entire value chain?
Purchase This Premium Report Now @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/checkout/?user=1&_sid=15898
Read More Related Reports: